Something new and very exciting is happening in north London. Hendon Waterside is part of the major regeneration of West Hendon, covering over 30 acres and encompassing over 2,000 homes. The development will also provide new parks, leisure facilities and amenities within the beautiful and green surroundings of the Welsh Harp reservoir. Hendon Waterside is revitalising this part of London by creating a vibrant new area to live, shop and work in.
The multi-million pound regeneration of neighbouring Brent Cross and Cricklewood intends to ‘create a new gateway for London and a vibrant new urban area in Barnet’*. Owning a home at Hendon Waterside means that you will be part of this brand new neighbourhood. Whether you enjoy it by relaxing on your balcony, taking in the glorious views of the green spaces surrounding the development, or exploring the exciting new area, this is a unique lifestyle destination.
CLOSEST TUBE STATION: HENDON CENTRAL | CLOSEST NATIONAL RAIL STATION: HENDON
Surround yourself with the very best of north London. Hendon Waterside sits next to the beautiful Welsh Harp and the rejuvenated Broadway, soon to be joined by new shops and cafés. Nearby, Brent Cross Shopping Centre is the go-to shopping and entertainment destination in north London. Hendon is also a short distance from the Wembley area, another major regeneration area in northwest London.
REGENERATION & GROWTH PROGRAMME: WEST HENDON
The London Borough of Barnet has been actively creating and executing regeneration plans for areas throughout the entire borough. Hendon Waterside falls under the West Hendon region where regeneration and growth efforts are on-going. With 2,194 new homes being
created and an increase in full time jobs, it is clear that West Hendon is a place to look out for and a place with great investment potential. With these new home taking on the EcoHomes standard, it is clear that the Barnet Council has made their plans with much foresight. Lifetime Homes standards and better quality homes will lead to improved health and living conditions for the residents on the estate. In addition, commercial buildings will be built sustainably.
Two new bridges and the creation of a vista will provide a pedestrian thoroughfare from Hendon train station to the rest of the estate. The
roads leading to and from west Hendon will also see improvements along the A5 and Station Road, along with the removal of the gyratory system. Pedestrian links along the A5 to Hendon train station are will also see much improvement.
Some of the regeneration efforts involve improvements of York Park – the green space situated right next to Hendon Waterside. This picturesque park will see the creation of a green boulevard that will link York Park with West Hendon Broadway and many general improvements as well.
- Video door entry+
- Fibre broadband connectivity
- BT TV/Sky+/FM/data connectivity in Living Area
- Spotlights in kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Engineered laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen and living/
- Washer/dryer included
- Pendant lighting in living area and hallway
- TV and data point in master bedroom
- Pendant lighting in bedrooms
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Individually designed handleless-style kitchens with soft-close doors and drawers
- Colour choice of wall and base units*
- Matching worktops and full-height upstands
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Stainless steel single bowl sink and chrome tap to all apartments
- Fully integrated appliances including single oven, ceramic hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- White semi-recessed wash hand basin
- Back-to-wall WC pan with soft-close WC seat
- Concealed cistern and dual flushplate
- White steel bath with wallmounted shower
- Chrome-hinged bathscreen
- White heated towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Ceramic wall tiles
COMMUNAL AREA & SECURITY
- CCTV security system coverage across all residential building
- Car parking for all homes
- Supermarket within development
- On-site community centre