At Hartamas we build great places to live and great places to work. We are always on the hunt for passionate individuals to join our talented team. Take a look at our job opportunities and how you could build a career with us.
- To handle Sales of Investment and Development product including office building, hotel, shopping complex and development land.
- Understand client’s requirements and match product to expectations.
- Evaluate, analyse and number crunching to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To manage, approach and source listing of clients and products.
- Prepare periodic work in progress as required by Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Valuation / Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in brokerage of investment properties and land sale is preferred.
- Excellent command of English and good understanding of property investment concepts.
- Other experience in valuation, consultancy, research and feasibility study in real estate projects are favourable skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team with little supervision, meticulous and self-starter.
- Resourceful, analytical and result oriented.
• Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through strategizing, planning and developing of effective sales strategy as well as positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
• Formulating sales strategies
• Setting sales target and ensuring all the targets are achieved.
• Leading, motivating and coaching sales teams to achieve the desired sales targets.
• Reporting and updating the management on regular basis on all project sales status and updates.
• Participate in formulating and conducting pricing strategies.
• Conduct feasibility studies and competitor’s analysis prior to sales launch.
• Representing the company in attending to meetings, discussions and brain storming with developers as and when required to strategize the effective ways in achieving the sales target.
• Participate and manage all sales and marketing events, roadshows, exhibitions, property fairs or any other media advertising channels and events.
• To provide product briefing to internal sales team as well as local and international appointed real estate agencies.
• Develop and maintain sales monitoring system to ensure high performing sales team.
• Provide valuable market intelligence to marketing team for developing and planning of effective promotional strategies to increase marketability of projects undertaken.
• Must possess at lease a Bachelor Degree or a Professional Qualification in Business/ Marketing/ Economics or any other related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar capacity. Property or Real Estate background is not mandatory but would be highly advantageous.
• Candidates who are currently on managerial/team leader capacity from Multi-Level Marketing and Direct Sales industry are encouraged to apply.
• High proficiency in English is mandatory.
• Well-groomed with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills is highly desired.
• Creative, dynamic and resourceful with high net worth and investors’ contacts.
• Good leadership in managing various sales team personnel.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel to prepare and tabulate sales report for management perusal.
- Provide excellent property valuation services to our Clients
- Conduct valuation assignments, both as a team and independently
- Lead, supervise and collaborate with team members on the day-to-day property valuation tasks
- Possess a Degree / Diploma in Estate / Property Management with a focus on Valuation
- Possess a qualification which is recognised by The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia
- At least 3 years of related working experience is required for this position
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess own transportation will be an added advantage
- Able to work at Dataran Prima, Petaling Jaya
• Handle both accounts receivable and payable
• Prepare bank reconciliations in an accurate manner
• Process and monitor payments and documentations such as invoices, journal vouchers, reimbursements and statements
• Maintain proper financial reports and filing systems
• Handling ad-hoc assignments as required
• At least three (3) years’ experience is required
• Possess a Degree in Finance/Accounting or qualified professional certification (ACCA, etc.)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Independent, self-driven and ability to deliver within tight deadlines
• In-depth understanding of finance and accounting processes and management
• Actively involved in the selling and marketing of residential and commercial property projects
• To participate in all internal and external property exhibitions and events in achieving targeted results
• This job will entail cold-calling and prospecting
• A Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Candidates with prior property sales experience preferred but not mandatory as training will be provided
• Good work ethics, pleasant personality, proactive and resourceful
• Possess own transport
• Self-motivated, aggressive and possess high interest in the property industry
• Good command of English
• Provide excellent client services and relationship
• Understand and carry out market studies and strategy
• Understand and able to handle the whole process of property transaction (listing, marketing, viewing, negotiating and closing deal)
• Possess with own transport
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field
• Fresh graduates/ Entry level / no experience applicants are encouraged to apply
• Self-initiative to learning and be part of team player
• Independent, self-motivated, proactive, positive working attitude, responsible, determination
• Computer literate and technology savvy