At Hartamas we build great places to live and great places to work. We are always on the hunt for passionate individuals to join our talented team. Take a look at our job opportunities and how you could build a career with us.
- Developing innovative sales and marketing strategies for primary sales/projects and the overall management of the marketing and sales function of the Department
- To be fully responsible on all sales and marketing functions of both inbound and outbound projects undertaken by the Company
- To plan and manage the entire sales and marketing team for primary projects
- To supervise, plan and manage the digital marketing team – its activities and initiatives towards achieving the desired results
- To plan, supervise and develop an effective business development approach in acquiring more projects for both local and international properties
- To report to Management on weekly basis on projects movement and sales progress as well as meeting outcomes with clients and developers
- Research to analyse competitor’s price and strategies for marketing decisions in order to provide feedback and recommendation to Management for continuous improvement in meeting marketing objectives and identifying new markets
- To initiate and roll out group strategies and initiatives in promoting and reinforcing corporate identity and brandings which includes maintaining effective relationships with PR and press agencies, media planners and event organisers
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experiences in Sales & Marketing / Management with minimum 5 years’ experience in senior managerial role from the same industry
- Well-groomed with good communication and interpersonal skills will be essential
- Possess good presentation skill
- High proficiency in English language is mandatory
- Skill of leadership, decision making and problem solving are required
- To handle Sales of Investment and Development product including office building, hotel, shopping complex and development land.
- Understand client’s requirements and match product to expectations.
- Evaluate, analyse and number crunching to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To manage, approach and source listing of clients and products.
- Prepare periodic work in progress as required by Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Valuation / Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in brokerage of investment properties and land sale is preferred.
- Excellent command of English and good understanding of property investment concepts.
- Other experience in valuation, consultancy, research and feasibility study in real estate projects are favourable skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team with little supervision, meticulous and self-starter.
- Resourceful, analytical and result oriented.
• Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through strategizing, planning and developing of effective sales strategy as well as positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
• Formulating sales strategies
• Setting sales target and ensuring all the targets are achieved.
• Leading, motivating and coaching sales teams to achieve the desired sales targets.
• Reporting and updating the management on regular basis on all project sales status and updates.
• Participate in formulating and conducting pricing strategies.
• Conduct feasibility studies and competitor’s analysis prior to sales launch.
• Representing the company in attending to meetings, discussions and brain storming with developers as and when required to strategize the effective ways in achieving the sales target.
• Participate and manage all sales and marketing events, roadshows, exhibitions, property fairs or any other media advertising channels and events.
• To provide product briefing to internal sales team as well as local and international appointed real estate agencies.
• Develop and maintain sales monitoring system to ensure high performing sales team.
• Provide valuable market intelligence to marketing team for developing and planning of effective promotional strategies to increase marketability of projects undertaken.
• Must possess at lease a Bachelor Degree or a Professional Qualification in Business/ Marketing/ Economics or any other related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar capacity. Property or Real Estate background is not mandatory but would be highly advantageous.
• Candidates who are currently on managerial/team leader capacity from Multi-Level Marketing and Direct Sales industry are encouraged to apply.
• High proficiency in English is mandatory.
• Well-groomed with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills is highly desired.
• Creative, dynamic and resourceful with high net worth and investors’ contacts.
• Good leadership in managing various sales team personnel.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel to prepare and tabulate sales report for management perusal.
- Provide excellent property valuation services to our Clients
- Conduct valuation assignments, both as a team and independently
- Lead, supervise and collaborate with team members on the day-to-day property valuation tasks
- Possess a Degree / Diploma in Estate / Property Management with a focus on Valuation
- Possess a qualification which is recognised by The Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents Malaysia
- At least 3 years of related working experience is required for this position
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess own transportation will be an added advantage
- Able to work at Dataran Prima, Petaling Jaya
- Responsible for providing high quality services in support of promotional activities in the areas of real estate
- Operation of digital video cameras, audio and lighting equipment
- Photography, shooting, editing and post-production for projects including but not limited to: Corporate videos for external and internal communications, short videos on property projects etc.
- Transports, operates and maintains functionality of cameras, lighting, audio and other production equipment
- Edits complex video projects, combining video footage, audio and graphics using the current video production software
- Maintain files and documents, digital content and projects, including footage, music and other data
- Possess a professional qualification and/or Degree in Digital Media or any related discipline
- Passion for photography, videography and video editing
- Ability to create videos that tell a story
- Ability to create and edit screenshare and live videos
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar commercial video editing application and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to manage video productions from planning to completion, and to juggle multiple projects in various stages of production
- Proficient in taking and editing photographs
• Actively involved in the selling and marketing of residential and commercial property projects
• To participate in all internal and external property exhibitions and events in achieving targeted results
• This job will entail cold-calling and prospecting
• A Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Candidates with prior property sales experience preferred but not mandatory as training will be provided
• Good work ethics, pleasant personality, proactive and resourceful
• Possess own transport
• Self-motivated, aggressive and possess high interest in the property industry
• Good command of English
• Provide excellent client services and relationship
• Understand and carry out market studies and strategy
• Understand and able to handle the whole process of property transaction (listing, marketing, viewing, negotiating and closing deal)
• Possess with own transport
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field
• Fresh graduates/ Entry level / no experience applicants are encouraged to apply
• Self-initiative to learning and be part of team player
• Independent, self-motivated, proactive, positive working attitude, responsible, determination
• Computer literate and technology savvy